Welcome to the Switch to Cloth Giveaway Event hosted by SAHM of Drama Queens & a Prince, My Cloth Diaper Stash, A Year With Mom and Dad, Mommy of One and Counting and Adventures of Mommyhood. Together we are bringing one lucky winner a cloth diaper prize pack worth over $450. Below is a list of everything you can win!
- Rockin Green – Rockin Bundle (winner’s choice of formula), Funk Rock and a Diaper Sprayer
- Glowbugs – 4 pack of winner’s choice Girl or Boy/Gender Neutral – Read Karine’s review and Shannon’s review
- Chelory – $30 Store Credit
- Poppy Fields – Fitted Poppy Fields Diaper – Read Shannon’s review
- Rumpkinz – Embroidered Diaper – Read Shannon’s review
- Thanks Mama – Thirsties Duo All-In-One
- Sunbaby – Sunbaby 4.0 One-Size – Read Karine’s review
- BALM! Baby – Diaper Essentials Kit
- Irresistibly Green – Sweet Pea Diaper Cover & $50 gift certificate – Read Julie’s review
- Green Baby Goods – Medium Planetwise Wet Bag, Sweet Pea Pocket Diaper – Read Karine’s review, Sweet Pea Diaper Cover
- Spray Pal – Spray Pal
- Diapers by Chris – Diaper
- Red Barn Cloth Diapers – Heavy Doody Diaper
- Sports Bumz – Fleece Cover (custom slot)
I used cloth diapers for my youngest daughter and I really feel it was one of the best decisions I’d made. When my older children were in diapers, the only diapers I knew of when it came to cloth were prefolds, flats and the Kushies that I spotted at WalMart. At the time it just didn’t seem like a reasonable option, but I’m glad I had the chance to use them with my baby. Not only was she the only one of my 4 who didn’t have a diaper rash for the entire time she wore diapers, she looked adorable in them too! Shopping for outfits because twice the fun when I could shop for a diaper to match.
I was lucky and managed to build a pretty good stash of diapers on a small budget, but not everyone is able to manage the initial investment it takes to use cloth diapers full time. This giveaway includes enough diapers and accessories to last you a good 2-3 days in between wash loads and I’m very excited to be able to offer it up on my blog today. When I signed up for this event I had hoped to be able to have a diaper giveaway for my fellow Canadians as well, but unfortunately it didn’t work out that way. Sorry!
One very lucky winner will win everything listed above! Good luck!
Giveaway is open to US residents only and will end on March 14th at 11:59pm EST
Disclaimer:Misfit Momma is not responsible for shipping prize(s) to winner, nor did I receive any compensation for this promotion.