How many times have your children grown out of clothing that was only worn a few times, or in some cases not worn at all? I know it’s happened with all four of my children and selling these like new clothes through local classifieds has proven to be more of a headache than it’s worth. What’s someone to do with all these clothes when classifieds or other traditional resale venues aren’t working out? Flip them with FlipSize!
How it works: Request a bag from FlipSize, then fill it with children’s clothing and send it in to FlipSize.
People sending in clothes can trade points earned for Amazon.ca, Amazon.com, Babies R US, Paypal Cash or use them to buy clothes on Flipsize.ca.
- Children’s Clothing Size 12M – Size 12 in excellent, clean condition
- Shoes: Sizes NB to Pre-School (Size 0 – 13.5 and Size 1 – 3 Pre-K)
- New with tags (NWT) items
- Coats, jackets, hoodies, hats, swimsuits and snowsuits
Be sure to visit the website for more details, paying special attention to what is and isn’t accepted, and what rewards can be earned at http://www.flipsize.ca.
Upgrade to a Gold Membership and get:
- wish list items reserved for you
- gold only discounts and promotions
- special access areas
Enter for your chance to win $100 to spend on FlipSize.ca by using the Rafflecopter widget below. Giveaway open to Canada Only and ends on February 21st.